Title: Digital Projects Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Education Programming
Ford’s Theatre Society seeks a Digital Projects Manager to be responsible for research and development of digital projects relating to the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln’s assassination, as well to provide guidance and support for other digital learning initiatives at Ford’s Theatre.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Overseeing research, development and implementation of digital exhibition components
- Building and managing relationships with possible partner sites, including museums, historic sites, libraries and independent advisors;
- In partnership with outside consultants, conducting visitor research, and drafting logic models and interpretive plans for digital projects;
- Establishing systems for digital collections from multiple institutions;
- Prototyping digital learning and interpretive platforms, including mechanisms for online contributions;
- Developing and implementing outreach plans; and
- Generating grant reports and project recommendations for external and internal viewership.
We seek a collaborative and diplomatic team player with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and innovation are key qualities for this position. Demonstrated engagement with new developments in multimedia solutions, technologies, and user interface designs is essential. Four years of related experience required. This position is grant-funded through September 2014. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to Director of Education Sarah Jencks at firstname.lastname@example.org.