Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
- Louvre Moves To Lens: Does A Poor French City Need A Museum?
- Allen & Gerritsen lauches new ads for Museum of Science, Boston
- A Sun’s Influence on a Galaxy of Stars ‘Dancing Around the Bride,’ at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Hamptons Get a New Museum—and Not Only Is It Not Garish, It’s Wonderful
- Poland’s National Museum expands modern art wing
- Brooklyn Museum Acquires Important Black Arts Movement Collection
- Will There Be Goths? Art Museum To Become ‘Edgy Underground Club’
- Smelling Your Way Through A Museum