Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
But first, if you’re still in the Boston area, don’t forget to check out our newest and tiniest Museum located right in Union Square.
- Introducing the Philadelphia Public History Truck
- Smithsonian American Art Museum acquires 100 Irving Penn photographs, plans touring exhibit
- Ky. creationist museum aims at wider audience
- Getty Museum Sets 4,600 Images Free
- Museum of the City of New York Showcases New Yorkers Living in Small Spaces
- A Gift of Gods as Worcester Art Museum Gets a Veronese
- Looters ransack Egyptian antiques museum and snatch priceless artefacts as armed police move inside stormed Cairo mosque