The Currier Museum of Art seeks a full time Curatorial Assistant, reporting to the Director of Collections and Exhibitions. This is a full-time position based on a 35-hour work week and includes a full benefit package. The Curatorial Assistant will support the museum’s exhibitions, installations, collection research, and the Artist-in-Residence program. The position will also assist with exhibition projects and organize and develop written and visual resources for the department.
- MA in art history
- Excellent research skills and demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior planning and organizational skills with a high attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong relationship management skills, positive attitude, sense of humor, with a commitment to confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Team orientation and ability to collaborate across departments
- Experience with digital photography
- Proficiency with Advanced MS Office suite and collection database software
Please send letter of interest, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to email@example.com by April 30.
No phone calls please. EOE.