Recipients of these prizes have demonstrated exceptional leadership as active cadets and midshipmen in the Reserve Officer Training Corps. These students complete additional coursework and rigorous training in leadership, military science, and physical conditioning on top of their regular Tufts coursework.
The Army ROTC Award goes to a student enrolled in an Army ROTC program who has demonstrated scholastic achievement, leadership, and significant contributions to the greater community.
- The Army ROTC Award Winner: Mateo PrietoMateo Prieto (A23), a sophomore majoring in International Relations with a concentration in International Security, has been active as an Army ROTC Cadet in the Paul Revere Battalion since he arrived at Tufts. Nominated for this honor for his strong record of academic achievement, leadership, physical fitness, and passion for military studies, Mateo has a … Read more
- The Army ROTC Award Winner: Connor A. BryanConnor Bryan (A20) caps his senior year at Tufts and his fourth year as an Army ROTC Cadet by serving as the Cadet Battalion Commander in his final semester. An enthusiastic leader, he will be graduating as a Distinguished Military Graduate among the top 10% of Cadets in the country and will commission as an Active Duty … Read more
The Navy V-12/Navy ROTC Memorial Prize goes to a student enrolled in a program leading to a commission in the U.S. Navy or Naval Reserve upon graduation. The prize recognizes scholastic achievement, leadership, and significant contributions to the community.
- The Navy V-12/Navy ROTC Memorial Prize Winner: Aidan SchertzAidan Schertz (E20) is a senior majoring in Human Factors Engineering who has maintained a stellar GPA while serving as a Midshipman in the Old Ironsides Battalion. She completes her senior year at Tufts as Midshipman Battalion Commander. As a leader, Aidan has instituted new policies, directives, and guidance to improve the Battalion through increased unit … Read more
The Gregory H. Arabian, A54 Airforce Prize recognizes scholastic achievement, demonstrated leadership, and significant contributions to the university and greater community.
- The Gregory H. Arabian, A54 Airforce Prize Winner: Julia M. GrahamJulia M. Graham (A23) is an International Relations major who has maintained a strong academic record of achievement while participating in Air Force ROTC for the past two years. She is proud to serve her country and excited by the ROTC challenges that make her grow stronger and develop her character and leadership. Julia has supported … Read more
- The Gregory H. Arabian, A54 Airforce Prize Winner: Hally BelloHally Bello is a sophomore who has participated in Air Force ROTC for the past two years, relishing the physical and mental challenge. An Engineering student majoring in Computer Science, she has a solid record of academic achievement. Hally spent eight weeks last summer travelling through Morocco and enhancing her skills in Arabic through the ROTC … Read more