Columbia Crossing Manager, Susquehanna Heritage, Columbia
In late February, Susquehanna Heritage will assume management of the Columbia Crossing River Trails Center in Columbia, PA. We are seeking a dynamic leader to manage the center as a showcase visitor destination on the river. The Columbia Crossing Manager is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. The Manager will oversee site management and visitor services at the Columbia Crossing River Trails Center located at Columbia River Park, Columbia PA.
• Customer Service
• Programs and Exhibits
• Community Involvement and Promotion
• Facility Rental & Community Events
• Fundraising and Grant Management
• Reports and Record keeping
• Minimum two years of experience managing visitor and facility services, interpretive or educational programs, public relations, marketing, fundraising or non-profit administration.
• Bachelor’s degree in history, education, public relations, marketing, non-profit management or related field.
• Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license. Must have a reliable vehicle available for work use.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds to a height of 48 inches.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Availability to work weekend, evenings and holidays.
A complete job description is available here: http://goo.gl/F8y9dY
Required application materials include: 1. Letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications; 2. Current resume; 3. List of three professional references. All required application materials should be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, applications received on or before January 25, 2016 will receive priority consideration. Only applicants most closely qualified for the position will be contacted. For more information about Susquehanna Heritage, visit us here: www.SusquehannaHeritage.org