- Schedules the CDO’s calendar (internal and external) including preparation of detailed itineraries, makes various travel arrangements, etc.
- Is proactive in understanding and anticipating CDO’s needs and preferences including meetings, filing, correspondence, contacts, equipment, and so forth.
- Can make independent decisions regarding calls, meetings and requests for the CDO’s time and can direct inquiries to other staff members as appropriate.
- Will screen and prioritize all calls, visits and requests to meet with the CDO.
- Prepares correspondence for CDO’s signature.
- Serves as a liaison with the key fundraising volunteers including members of the board of directors and their assistants.
- Assists CDO in preparations for fundraising and development related meetings. Preparing all logistics for all such meetings as directed by the CDO. Meetings may take place at various locations throughout the country.
- Records the minutes of fundraising and development related meetings.
- Works with the Donor Engagement Coordinator to create special itineraries for VIP visitors, donors, board members and their guests, including confirming all logistics.
- Interfaces with the President’s Office, Management Team members and other staff as directed by the CDO.
- Support and serve as back up for fundraising events managed by the Donor Engagement Coordinator and for data and report work performed by the Development Operations Specialist.
- Associates degree in Business, Communication, or related field plus a minimum of 5 years executive administrative experience or equivalent experience.
- High level of problem-solving ability, critical thinking required, long-range planning, creativity, ability to work independently.
- High level of organizational and communication skills required. This position requires the highest standard of confidentiality.
- Multi-tasking- must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously-switching gears constantly.
High level of computer skills and ability to use appropriate application software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, 17325, United States
- February 25, 2016
- Management Assistant
- Gettysburg Foundation
- Associates Degree
- 3-5 Years
- $33,000.00 – $36,000.00 (Yearly Salary)