Tufts@BNU Program Application Memo
Tufts Global Education
Dear Tufts in China Students,
We truly appreciate your patience as our Tufts and BNU colleagues work tirelessly to set up the Tufts@BNU Program during these challenging times. We are pleased to inform you that the application to the program starts today, July 25, 2020. The application ends at 11:59pm, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, Beijing time.
Please review the information provided here very carefully before applying.
- Information on Tufts@BNU Program
- List of BNU Colleges & Schools
- List of BNU majors
- BNU majors and courses
- List of graduate courses open to visiting students
- BNU Academic Calendar
- BNU Changping Campus
Please also consider the following additional information:
- COVID-19 could possibly impact the program, as with all locations, and we are working on contingency plans with BNU. We will update you soon on the parameters.
- Accordingly, you are advised to keep your Tufts course registrations for the time being even if you are applying to the Tufts@BNU Program.
- You will need to plan your course selection at BNU and online Tufts courses in close consultation with your Tufts Advising Deans, Faculty Advisor, and relevant Tufts academic departments to map out your fall plan as you work toward your degree.
- BNU fall semester dates:
- Registration for Tufts students on September 9, 2020
- Classes end at the end of December
- Final exams in early January
- Winter vacation starts on January 16, 2021
We hope that this Tufts@BNU option, in addition to taking online courses from Tufts, will meet the needs of our students in China. It provides a valuable residential experience during a difficult time. Please review the information carefully before applying. If you decide to apply, please do so by 11:59pm, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, Beijing time. Please write to Chinese@tufts.edu for a specific link to your application.
Stay safe and well.
Faculty Advisor, Tufts in Beijing, Tufts Global Education
Senior Director, Tufts Global Education