February 12, 2021
2021 Spring Semester
重要通知 Important Notice：
2020 Fall Semester
Updates for “Notice on Registration of Chinese Visiting Students from Tufts University in the United States” to Beijing Normal University.
Dear visiting students，
Please register at the Changping Campus of Beijing Normal University (Address: West District of Changping Campus, Beijing Normal University, Shahe Manjing Road, Changping District, Beijing) on September 6, 2020 (Sunday), enter the campus from the north gate of Changping Campus and arrive at the teaching The entrance of the lecture hall on the first floor of the complex building. You must bring the following materials for registration:
- Chinese ID card
- The original nucleic acid test report or the personal statement that has been in Beijing for 14 consecutive days: the original paper, where the personal statement must be printed and signed by the person himself. No electronic signature or signature picture can be inserted. (Note: Refer to the email [Notice of Beijing Normal University] Specific Requirements on Nucleic Acid Testing” on August 27, 2020)
- Application for returning to school by visiting students (click to download): print out form, which must be signed in person.
- Print out the email “Notice on Registration for Chinese Visiting Students from Tufts University in the United States to Beijing Normal University”
You must have a negative nucleic acid test report of nasopharyngeal swab + test invoice within 7 days before entering the school.
Orientation all day on September 6th, but please try to arrive before the evening.
Please send Ms. Guo [Travel Information to Beijing]
- Beijing Normal University number (same as Tufts student number)
- Itinerary (train number or flight number, departure location, departure date and time, date and time of arrival in Beijing)
Dear students, the school has decided to reimburse the nucleic acid test fees when returning to school. On the day of returning to school, students need to provide relevant invoices and nucleic acid test reports. The invoice must be the same as the name on the Chinese ID card.
Please note that you will NOT be able to bring a family member onto the BNU campus to assist with your move-in. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.