This lesson allows students to apply what they learned in the previous lesson about lesson to analyze their sleep journals and determine if they are getting enough quality sleep. Using their sleep journals, students will calculate their own sleep patterns and sleep debts, and determine whether there are correlations between their sleeping behavior, caffeine intake and level of sleepiness.
- Lesson Overview Video- the lesson’s key points and common questions.
Watch on YouTube or below:
4.2 Classroom Materials
- ND Lesson 4.2 Powerpoint [pptx]
- ND Lesson 4.1 Homework – Sample Sleep Journals [pdf] or [docx]
- ND Lesson 4.1 Homework Answers – Sample Sleep Journals [pdf] or [docx]
- ND Lesson 4.2 Worksheet – Sleep Journal Analysis [pdf] or [docx]
4.2 Alternative Approaches