Here’s our weekly roundup of new jobs. As always, they go up immediately on their own page. Happy hunting!
– Manager, Maritime Artisans Program [Plimoth Plantation]
– Educator Specialist [Mystic Seaport Museum]
– Curator [Natick Historical Society]
– Director of Education and Public Programs [Concord Museum]
– Manager of Family & Youth Programs [deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum]
– Associate Preparator [deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum]
– Education Director [American Indian Studies Museum and Research Center]
– Manager of Content and Curriculum, Secondary Level Programs [American Museum of Natural History]
– Adult Programs Coordinator [Peabody Essex Museum]
– Executive Assistant to the President/CEO [Boston Children’s Museum]
Your email address will not be published.
Do you have jobs, events, or ideas for a post? We want to hear from you!
© 2017 Museum Studies at Tufts University
Theme by Anders Noren — Up ↑
Spam prevention powered by Akismet
Switch to our mobile site