On February 18, 2021, the Fletcher Initiative on Religion Law and Diplomacy was excited to co-host ‘Recent Developments in the Protection of Cultural Heritage’.
For your convenience, here is a link to the recording and the list of speakers.
- Dr. Alie Kabba, Permanent Representative of Sierra Leone to the United Nations
- Yolannie Cerrato Corrales, Deputy Permanent Representative of Honduras to the United Nations
- His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros of America
- Christina Hioureas, Partner, International Litigation & Arbitration and Chair, United Nations Practice Group, Foley Hoag LLP
- Professor Karima Bennoune, U.N. Special Rapporteur in the field of Cultural Rights and Professor of Law, UC Davis School of Law
- Professor Heghnar Watenpaugh, Professor of Art and Architecture, University of California Davis
- Dr. Elizabeth H. Prodromou, Faculty Directly, Initiative on Religion, Law, and Diplomacy, The Fletcher School at Tufts University
- Dr. Brian Daniels, Director of Research and Programs for the Penn Cultural Heritage Center at the University of Pennsylvania Museum
- Professor Bissera Pentcheva, Department of Art & Art History, Stanford University