This lesson has two purposes: First, it introduces viruses by exploring relative sizes of bacteria and viruses and how this contributes to their modes of action. The lesson then extends the previous focus on bacterial structures by showing how viral structures also play important roles in infectivity and disease.
1.4 Classroom Materials
- ID Lesson 1.4 Powerpoint [ppt]
- ID Lesson 1.4 Worksheet [pdf] or [docx]
- ID Lesson 1.4 Worksheet Answers [pdf] or [docx]
- ID Lesson 1.4 Homework [pdf] or [docx]
- ID Lesson 1.4 Homework Answers [pdf] or [docx]
1.4 Alternative Approaches