Have you tried EcoSal?
EcoSal is “a continually expanded and updated archive of the enteric bacterial cell” licensed by the library. It’s comprised of several hundred modules of information and interpretation with links to cognate sites as well as to active databases of primary research information.
- Search by keyword or name across the full text, author index, article index, subject index, graphics and references.
- Access and search the genome database.
- Save your searches and make notes.
- Customize bookmarks within the site, and external to the site, for easy retrieval later on.
- Use from off campus
Need help accessing and navigating EcoSal? Get in touch with the library!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LED technology from MIT to be used by startup working on Alzheimer’s treatment https://t.co/iFhz8P6XTG via @BostonGlobe about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Even a Cigarette a Day Is Bad for Your Health https://t.co/eTDSJr0N1r about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: House Ag Committee SNAP report just out. Bland. Whew. https://t.co/ITnotDEjvc 08:51:00 AM December 07, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us at the intersection of craft and snack...make a gingerbread house! 12/8 + 12/9 at 12pm | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/QMBX8AaqVx 03:34:28 PM December 06, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can You Get Too Much Protein? https://t.co/muP2OuZT6Y 01:07:12 PM December 06, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook