Have you tried EcoSal?
EcoSal is “a continually expanded and updated archive of the enteric bacterial cell” licensed by the library. It’s comprised of several hundred modules of information and interpretation with links to cognate sites as well as to active databases of primary research information.
- Search by keyword or name across the full text, author index, article index, subject index, graphics and references.
- Access and search the genome database.
- Save your searches and make notes.
- Customize bookmarks within the site, and external to the site, for easy retrieval later on.
- Use from off campus
Need help accessing and navigating EcoSal? Get in touch with the library!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Labor Day schedule change: the library will be open from 12-7pm on Mon 9/7 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/GPSpWsHLsF about 2 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProQuest: It is the greatest LibGuide ever created! http://t.co/6qLPXlukpf http://t.co/BLd5wqeSd9 08:28:20 AM September 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Psychology Is Not in Crisis http://t.co/EOffFh8zMr 08:21:23 AM September 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbh: Watch two talks from the great writer and neurologist #OliverSacks, presented by the @ForumNetwork: http://t.co/lHE35t8RX1 02:03:40 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: Cholesterol dilemma with new drugs. http://t.co/Fr1JNJ3O18 01:21:58 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer of Science | How Often Is B.M.I. Misleading? | http://t.co/trLSbOgEbG http://t.co/zfWBKOiMOp 09:32:45 AM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook