Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @BostonGlobe: Officials are warning people to keep off frozen Charles River http://t.co/PwLg00RtTw http://t.co/Np18JNsKhD about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: The final tally is in. Here are the sounds you find most annoying. http://t.co/tGtnBWbHy4 03:55:45 PM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Give your brain a break with puzzles & games every Tuesday at the Circ Desk! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/RYn7EUqy9v 11:33:43 AM March 03, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WSJThinkTank: Americans spent $116B related to cancer in 2010. Drew Altman on breaking down health spending: http://t.co/MbHz1mxrks htt… 09:24:35 AM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: 1/3 of respondents who are low income say lack of $$ has harmful effect on health. @NPRHealth http://t.co/L0Iun2mmPa http://t.… 03:36:49 PM March 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Why don't convenience stores sell better food? http://t.co/VMdhb6ZeD5 10:40:47 AM March 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook