Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Fun fact: study buddies are medically proven to make your life better. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stuck on campus to wait for the MBTA to resume full service? Why not swing by the desk and de-stress by making a st… https://t.co/dIO0xbMrDp about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Five people taken to hospitals for treatment of smoke inhalation after train overheats at Back Bay Station https://t.co/zE… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pewhealth: Offering pre-cut fruit was another winning strategy in our survey https://t.co/avBqJ68m9G #NSLW https://t.co/t79jqP28Ua about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Autism study finds early intervention has lasting effects https://t.co/AhQojfsaMZ https://t.co/1QJcta5bL1 about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @medlineplus: “But my child doesn’t like the taste of milk!” Discover ways to get #calcium into your child's diet: https://t.co/FxXxm03L… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook