Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPR: When scientific studies come to different conclusions, what should we think of as true? The latest from @HiddenBrain https://t.co/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Postdocs are getting a pay raise, but many say it’s not enough https://t.co/7XhSiWF4LJ https://t.co/QgqBAC88ji about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Walkable Neighborhoods Cut Obesity and Diabetes Rates https://t.co/GfKaMxNSn5 via @nytimeswell about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Doctor Yearns For Return To Time When Physicians Were 'Artisans' https://t.co/iKEGO7eRCC about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Cash prizes for pharma are needed to fight superbugs, says @pharmalot https://t.co/dJI4AaDKiV https://t.co/T3pIu80TUA about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: Does glyphosate (Roundup) cause cancer? https://t.co/JupVboqi5G about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook