Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- #coffeeoncall has ended for today! Stay tuned for future caffeination opportunities. Happy studying! about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim We'll meet you at the Circulation Desk! about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim Hi Janet, Where are you in the library? Let us know and the coffee will be on its way! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 30 minutes left for #coffeeoncall and one more coffee to give away! Tweet at us if you want it! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @KatieMark We'll be right down! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to KatieMark ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RosenthalBenjam We'll be right there! The front elevators or the internal library elevators? about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to RosenthalBenjam ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook