We have a new part-time Circulation Assistant! We’d like to welcome Stephen Gabrielson, who has made the trek all the way from sunny California. Along with working in the library, he has recently started the MLIS program at Simmons and will be focusing on art librarianship/digital humanities. His previous degree was in art history. He is also interning at the JFK library.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @JMHNRCA: Great background on @JMHNRCA and @TuftsNutrition https://t.co/TEmTKgPFxB about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oral arguments in CRISPR patent case expected to be ‘fight to the death’ https://t.co/9pHdJPFlFy via @statnews about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… 10:40:50 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why has nursing recently become such a dangerous job? https://t.co/buwUG6ZxBG 10:04:24 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Place to Be Heard https://t.co/SRUhiZFpgu 09:45:13 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Dose of a Hallucinogen From a ‘Magic Mushroom,’ and Then Lasting Peace https://t.co/sBmrp0naaL 09:29:40 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook