We have a new part-time Circulation Assistant! We’d like to welcome Stephen Gabrielson, who has made the trek all the way from sunny California. Along with working in the library, he has recently started the MLIS program at Simmons and will be focusing on art librarianship/digital humanities. His previous degree was in art history. He is also interning at the JFK library.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals president's day publication PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. about 15 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The printing is down again. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be back up again soon. about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Nuts About Pecans: Dr. Diane McKay’s research on the health benefits of phytonutrients - http://t.co/0OEaw3kKAw about 19 hours ago from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for a Book Talk on March 13th at Noon in Sackler 640 http://t.co/MDn08XUJRa about 20 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome Chelsea Gabrielson! http://t.co/D7ylfZneE0 09:06:18 AM March 05, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook