Kate Thornhill, HHSL’s Collections Management Assistant since 2011, recently accepted a position at Lesley University’s College of Art and Design as their Visual Resources Curator.
Today was Kate’s last day and we will all miss her, but are overjoyed that she has the opportunity to do great things in a position she admits is her “dream job”.
Kate says she will miss “…the warmth and friendliness of everyone who works in the library,” but is excited to be embarking on a new phase of her career where she can be more involved with her true passion for the visual arts and digital humanities.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Renovation Update: It’s almost ready! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/uXzUHbVwv7 about 16 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Art's Healing Power: Can Hospital Collections Help? http://t.co/p3Kr57FeMP about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG about 18 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOOS: Walking is not only good for the environment -- it provides many benefits for your physical health! http://t.co/MO5StQG1oK #s… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: In California, Less Water Means More West Nile Virus http://t.co/VHTt32kMVZ about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: How to get your research published: The BMJ's tips: http://t.co/yKiQAWBsio via @YouTube 08:34:43 AM September 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook