Only see an abstract in PubMed? We still may have your article!
There are multiple ways to find out if an article you are trying to locate is available through Tufts. One great place to start is the Tufts Catalog (link located in the top left of the homepage). You can search by journal title and see what subscriptions we have for electronic journals as well as print. Print periodicals are located on the 7th floor, except for the current year which is shelved on the 4th floor. Sometimes the catalog will say that the years you want are in “Jaharis Storage” this means that you need to fill out a request to have the volume brought over to the library. You can find the request form HERE and you will receive an email when it arrives at the 4th floor desk.
If you only have an abbreviated title then the single citation matcher in PubMed will help. Start filling out the citation HERE and the full title will become visible.
Another method of searching is to follow our e-journals link. You can search by title or browse alphabetically through Serial Solutions.
If you require assistance please don’t hesitate to stop by the library service desk on the 4th floor of Sackler. We’ll be happy to help!
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: In California, Less Water Means More West Nile Virus http://t.co/VHTt32kMVZ about 50 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: How to get your research published: The BMJ's tips: http://t.co/yKiQAWBsio via @YouTube about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today at 2p ET: Why did humans evolve to have a variety of faces? http://t.co/3cVrPr2Tgn http://t.co/VItpCRhKmY 12:17:09 PM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: It's Whole Grains Month! Are you eating enough? Check out these recipes & more: http://t.co/D9q83Ivmyw 09:51:03 AM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HHSL Scan and Borrow Event! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/IVP0Z5e9nf 02:09:32 PM September 18, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: Find out where your favorite seafood ranks in sustainability: http://t.co/kqbFjU507J #FutureofFood 08:39:13 AM September 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook