Only see an abstract in PubMed? We still may have your article!
There are multiple ways to find out if an article you are trying to locate is available through Tufts. One great place to start is the Tufts Catalog (link located in the top left of the homepage). You can search by journal title and see what subscriptions we have for electronic journals as well as print. Print periodicals are located on the 7th floor, except for the current year which is shelved on the 4th floor. Sometimes the catalog will say that the years you want are in “Jaharis Storage” this means that you need to fill out a request to have the volume brought over to the library. You can find the request form HERE and you will receive an email when it arrives at the 4th floor desk.
If you only have an abbreviated title then the single citation matcher in PubMed will help. Start filling out the citation HERE and the full title will become visible.
Another method of searching is to follow our e-journals link. You can search by title or browse alphabetically through Serial Solutions.
If you require assistance please don’t hesitate to stop by the library service desk on the 4th floor of Sackler. We’ll be happy to help!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- What Obese Patients Should Say to Doctors https://t.co/UGrMAX0OX4 about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #BannedBooksWeek! What's your favorite #bannedbook? https://t.co/qGq3DxCnB0 about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: @NPR: Tufts MC's Dr. Harry Selker is trying to stop heart attacks in their tracks. @ArunRath https://t.co/BGsBaDTSL5 about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook