Only see an abstract in PubMed? We still may have your article!
There are multiple ways to find out if an article you are trying to locate is available through Tufts. One great place to start is the Tufts Catalog (link located in the top left of the homepage). You can search by journal title and see what subscriptions we have for electronic journals as well as print. Print periodicals are located on the 7th floor, except for the current year which is shelved on the 4th floor. Sometimes the catalog will say that the years you want are in “Jaharis Storage” this means that you need to fill out a request to have the volume brought over to the library. You can find the request form HERE and you will receive an email when it arrives at the 4th floor desk.
If you only have an abbreviated title then the single citation matcher in PubMed will help. Start filling out the citation HERE and the full title will become visible.
Another method of searching is to follow our e-journals link. You can search by title or browse alphabetically through Serial Solutions.
If you require assistance please don’t hesitate to stop by the library service desk on the 4th floor of Sackler. We’ll be happy to help!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsPR: Recent grad Sarah Strand is at the top of the world, researching climate change by analyzing permafrost https://t.co/gefVaqG4y… about 7 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's a classic article about "bog people." For no other reason than the fact that they're AMAZING. https://t.co/cGTrVD3uux about 7 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: The FDA has rejected the antidepressant gepirone three times. And yet it's up for review again today https://t.co/W73AGQM3eR about 14 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Surprising Failure of Calorie Counts on Menus https://t.co/fEU3gl50AI via @UpshotNYT about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARRRR MATEY! Scurvy (really) is an under-recognized health problem that is trivial to treat. https://t.co/Xtxzh6gUlW via @slate about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food fight erupts as top nutritionists gather to define healthy eating https://t.co/wMc5gaVsp8 via @statnews about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook