It’s nearing the end of term and what better way to expand your research skills than to attend an HHSL Open Workshop?!
The next one is Wednesday, December 18th from 12-1pm in Sackler 510. This session will cover the ins and outs of Web of Knowledge, including:
- how to construct a keyword search
- how finding one good article on a topic can lead to other articles on the same thing
- and how to find out who else is working on your topic of interest
It’s sure to become your new best friend for research! Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by December 17th, 2013.
You may sign up and view future workshops here. We hope to see you there!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Drink up! https://t.co/gfEN3TIwQy about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is It Time To Stop Using Race In Medical Research? https://t.co/cko5UZuCqt about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What You Get When You Mix Chickens, China and Climate Change https://t.co/YMdGzkwAur about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Longer shifts don’t increase harm to patients, finds controversial study @NEJM that has been called unethical https://t.co/… 08:13:59 AM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- De-stress next week with therapy dogs, crafts, snacks, and more! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/6FMknO2VBU 02:30:39 PM February 04, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you use citation tools, such as EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, & Mendeley? We would love to learn more: https://t.co/OE0rziKRWu 01:35:38 PM February 04, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook