It’s nearing the end of term and what better way to expand your research skills than to attend an HHSL Open Workshop?!
The next one is Wednesday, December 18th from 12-1pm in Sackler 510. This session will cover the ins and outs of Web of Knowledge, including:
- how to construct a keyword search
- how finding one good article on a topic can lead to other articles on the same thing
- and how to find out who else is working on your topic of interest
It’s sure to become your new best friend for research! Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by December 17th, 2013.
You may sign up and view future workshops here. We hope to see you there!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: 7 #tips for your #FourthOfJuly party: https://t.co/1duCbp3xPI #Foodie https://t.co/AmD67YPOpB about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hilarious! Placebo https://t.co/9of4mcW0eG via @newyorker about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: Mosquitoes seem to find these types of people irresistible. Are you one of them? https://t.co/7Cn6Tir0Gd https://t.co/46phC… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbhnews: How The Humble Orange Sweet Potato Won Researchers The World Food Prize https://t.co/leZTZ5IaaB https://t.co/hbOEyvYE51 about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Researchers at @TuftsDental have reprogrammed non-healing tissue from diabetic foot ulcers as pluripotent stem cells https://t… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Germs in the subway are the harmless kind https://t.co/Sz7p3hDMGz 04:15:41 PM June 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook