Hello everyone! The library has recently added some new titles to its collection. Here are a few, make sure to check them out:
- The Ghost Map: The Story of London’s Most Terrifying Epidemic—and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World by Steven Johnson.
- A Big Fat Crisis: The Hidden Forces Behind the Obesity Epidemic—and How We Can End It by M.D. Deborah Cohen
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Do Good Well: Your Guide to Leadership, Action, and Social Innovation by Nina Vasan
- The Cure in the Code: How 20th Century Law is Undermining 21st Century Medicine by Peter W. Huber
- Enhancing the Professional Culture of Academic Health Science Centers: Creating and Sustaining Research Communities edited by Thomas S. Inui and Richard M. Frankel
Is there a book that you’d like to see on our shelves? Let us know by filling out this form: http://www.library.tufts.edu/hsl/resources/purchase_request.html
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Your #halloween candy survival guide: https://t.co/kPeoBf7SQR https://t.co/1YQAfYFIZi about 10 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Celebrate #OpenAccess week, create a button/magnet using public domain images! At the library service desk now-2pm… https://t.co/tfevGmJZHS about 21 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Q. #Forgetfulness - is it normal aging or #dementia? Dr. Ericka Tung replies in this #MayoClinicQandA https://t.co/IqkI8EGM… about 38 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Parents of fallen athletes push to end sudden cardiac deaths https://t.co/u4U0MAhIxH about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lizzy's at it again! She interviewed Stephanie at the Circ Desk and gave us the idea for this week's craft!… https://t.co/9YX4yeBgtT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Fewer grains and more fruits & vegetables may keep your bones strong says @TuftsMedSchool alum Bess Dawson-Hughes. https:/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook