On Sunday, April 13, 2014, all ILLiad requests prior to 1/1/2011 that have a “finished” transaction status (Request Closed or Cancelled) will be deleted from ILLiad. Please take a moment to look through your ILLiad Request history and save any requests that you would like to keep.
To save your requests: log into your account and on the left-hand side menu, choose Request History. Click on the title of the request you would like to keep and either print out or copy the information to your own files.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Feds Say It's Time To Cut Back On Fluoride In Drinking Water http://t.co/BzKJdtRJKs about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FeinsteinIntCen: Want to help in response to #NepalEarthquake? A primer on responsible giving, by @jeneambrose: http://t.co/4r2NB5yNT5 … about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lancet: How can the governments support healthy food preferences? https://t.co/zrdioHKFEj via @TheLancet about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: Can you pass the ignorance test? See what you really know about the world: http://t.co/mBlKMFEFJc about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: For some seniors, cooking healthy food can be difficult or physically impossible. @InaJaffeNPR http://t.co/zmDoyOGN4y http://t… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook