Need to look something up while on rounds? Want a point of care resource to access on your mobile device, but are looking to explore something different from what you already know? Try BMJ Best Practice!
From the Best Practice website:
“In a single source we have combined the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion – presented in a step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Best Practice provides a second opinion in an instant, without the need for checking multiple resources. Its unique patient-focused approach represents a major new advancement in information delivery at the point of care
Best Practice is brought to you by the BMJ Evidence Centre– a division of the BMJ Group that is working to provide healthcare professionals with innovative new products and tools that make evidence useful in practice.”
Best Practice is easy to navigate, set up how you would conduct a clinical exam, and provides step-by-step diagnostic and treatment advice. The resource is evidence-based and all articles undergo a gold standard editorial process with peer review and multiple sign-offs before publication.
For instructions on how to download the BMJ Best Practice app, visit our Mobile Resources LibGuide. You can also access it online from our homepage in the Popular Links drop down menu!
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Ask Leo Episode Four: Study Rooms | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/ZDrgZLyOYZ about 3 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: My film crew in @TuftsHHSL after interview on Digital Health Communication @TuftsMedSchool http://t.co/CHshI2uGmA 11:02:19 AM October 01, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts Health Sci Community! Need to search beyond Google & PubMed? Register for our Open Workshop 10/2 @ noon! http://t.co/B3fw4H7ioC 11:01:52 AM October 01, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TBBC Event: Nuts and Bolts of Life Sciences Consulting on Wed Oct 1 at 4:30 in M&V412. Pizza served! http://t.co/83HOmw1CmR 01:16:45 PM September 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under10 Lunch Spotlight: Viga Italian Eatery & Caterer | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/fhk6Tpn2H5 10:14:23 AM September 30, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Concerns about new bug in the news Enterovirus D68? Check out the facts from @CDCgov. http://t.co/yLEiMNYhev 09:12:26 AM September 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook