Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @WHO_Europe: Chikungunya has been identified in nearly 40 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas http://t.co/IeK3Ze8AgY about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: We Can Now Send Thoughts Directly between Brains http://t.co/TOIR6UPcA6 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sixth Floor Now Open! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/JAZNZVtZHd about 4 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes in Causing Autism http://t.co/0HZIor5YzB about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Updated information regarding Ebola is available on http://t.co/pj2l11CihX http://t.co/M4VQOQIn1M http://t.co/4K9KqtsmMA about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RegRab77: Recommending this article #PLOSBiology: Recommendations for the Role of Publishers in Access to Data http://t.co/Thipikqaz0 about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook