Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MayoClinic: 10 interesting facts about caffeine https://t.co/L1FHL26EiP via @LiveScience about 3 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Does baby powder cause cancer? Another jury says yes. https://t.co/dLAg8YDGyk about 4 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: These teens were born with the help of an experimental infertility treatment w/ donor DNA - how are they doing now? https://… about 6 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Medicine & Society: Unlearning Our Helplessness — Coexisting Serious Mental and Medical Illness by @LisaRosenbaum17 https://t.co/… about 34 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: The power of #blueberries https://t.co/X9DAmvx1R8 via @MayoClinicHS #antioxidants https://t.co/8X1peKi3zW about 40 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Fatal measles complication more common than thought: U.S. study https://t.co/yoLkAG2yDF about 42 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook