Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Bonus: many serve breakfast well after 12pm! Where to find 10 perfect breakfasts in Boston https://t.co/PYwDJprmLK via @BostonGlobe about 45 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: Sign up for a farm share from @EnterpriseFarm -- weekly deliveries start in June https://t.co/NOofMXNQiL #csa #local https:… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GinnLibrary: We are happy to be hosting our first Intro to Cash Analysis workshop today in the new #mugarlab. Attending? Let us know yo… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lyme disease just got nastier https://t.co/ciFzXptjT3 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: The American Society for Nutrition appoints Advisory Committee on Trust in Nutrition Science https://t.co/PHBa2XbDMs about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I stand corrected, the @MilesSmithFarm's photogenic ungulate is a Scottish Highlander! A cow, not a yak. about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook