Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Disparity in Life Spans of the Rich and the Poor Is Growing https://t.co/0rwrYXDebW about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: ICYMI: White House announces major investments in preventing #childhunger. Friedman's @usfoodpolicy contributed: https:… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TOOTH CUTE! <3 https://t.co/t70YsvHxOn about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental schools adopt strategy to combat opioid abuse https://t.co/1B9NEn6auv via @BostonGlobe about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep an eye on our brothers and sisters during this cold snap! https://t.co/i3pCXJK3mT about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Consumers aren’t wild about genetic testing — nor are doctors https://t.co/nWfvc2A7WY via @statnews about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook