Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @theNCI: A mole is just a mole -- or is it #melanoma? How to tell the difference: http://t.co/CLWCicu0Wd via @NCIprevention http://t.co/… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BrettRHenson it's the hippest joint in town! about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to BrettRHenson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Huge victory for love and happiness. Supreme Court declares that devotion, dignity, and marriage are for everyone. http:/… 03:34:00 PM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "It's still marshmallows for breakfast," says @jameshamblin Read more @TheAtlanticHLTH: http://t.co/841dF4iA9S 11:46:48 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can't wait for @BosPublicMarket to open on 7/30! http://t.co/gB0FiCEx1b 09:33:52 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: They're everywhere, on every body! How to get #tattoos and #piercings safely: http://t.co/PGeZ0gpY3P 04:31:20 PM June 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook