Searching for basic information about a disease, treatment, signs & symptoms, or medical policy? The Toolbelt may be just the resource you need to find your answer.
Located in the orange “Popular Links” dropdown menu on the library homepage, the PBL Toolbelt can be accessed by logging into TUSK with your Tufts username and password.
Each toolkit is organized into a broad category for easy browsing. Each list is made by a librarian and contains the most useful and popular resources for answering common medical questions. The majority are electronic resources so you can access them from home!
We even include a useful guide for evaluating the resources you find to ensure they are top quality.
We welcome comments and feedback about the toolkits via our feedback survey!
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG about 14 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOOS: Walking is not only good for the environment -- it provides many benefits for your physical health! http://t.co/MO5StQG1oK #s… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: In California, Less Water Means More West Nile Virus http://t.co/VHTt32kMVZ about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: How to get your research published: The BMJ's tips: http://t.co/yKiQAWBsio via @YouTube about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today at 2p ET: Why did humans evolve to have a variety of faces? http://t.co/3cVrPr2Tgn http://t.co/VItpCRhKmY 12:17:09 PM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: It's Whole Grains Month! Are you eating enough? Check out these recipes & more: http://t.co/D9q83Ivmyw 09:51:03 AM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook