Andover Public Schools is looking for a school psychologist for an elementary level therapeutic program.
Full Time School Psychologist position in Andover, MA:
Andover PS has a large, integrated mental and behavioral health team comprised of psychologists, social workers, and BCBAs. We are currently hiring for an elementary level psychologist for an inclusion-based tier 3 student support program.
Why apply for this role?
- Apply all areas of professional competency (not a primary testing role)
- Single-building assignment + another psychologist partner and social workers in the building
- Ample peer supervision and support within discipline + integrated level-based and district wide support
- Administrative oversight by a clinical psychologist/neuropsychologist
- Broad access to materials used by psychologists
- Opportunities for innovation (encouraged!)
- Very competitive pay and benefits
Job Listing: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/andoverma/jobs/3603282/full-time-school-psychologist-t3-program-staff-elementary-level
For any questions, contact Dr. Ryan Fielding: email@example.com