The Tufts Literacy Corps is also looking for a graduate student to work as the assistant director for the program (as well as others to work as counselor/tutors).
Malden will be hiring another School Psychologist next year. The position is primarily evaluation and consultation, though there may be other opportunities based on what MHS needs next year. Some quick highlights about the job include:
– Malden is one of the most diverse districts in the state and we have several specialized programs within the high school to meet the needs of our diverse community.
– Our school psychologists meet weekly for consultation and support- In the high school, we have our own offices in a designated special education area that is shared with our team chair and BCBA.
– MHS is easily accessible via the orange line and multiple bus routes
If you would like to learn more about the position, please reach out to Hock Czajkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (413) 326-2134.
The district will also be looking to fill two K-8 positions next school year. If you would like to hear more about working at a K-8 in Malden Public Schools, Hock can send contact information for one of our current K-8 school psychologists.
Thank you for your interest in Independence Mission Schools! We help underserved students of all faiths living throughout Philadelphia. Our inspiring new network of 14 schools blends the best of Catholic education with innovative teaching strategies designed to meet the unique learning needs of students from low-income communities.
Click here to find out more about what it is like teaching in an Independence Mission School.
For all job openings and descriptions, click here.
For more information on Independence Mission Schools, click here.
Our college admissions counseling company, Winning Ivy Prep, is growing fast and we’re creating a massive impact on the families that we serve. We are hiring a remote college admissions coach to work with our students to meet demand.
As a college admissions coach, you will report directly to the CEO and work with her closely on the roster of students that you will directly serve. If you are interested in empowering high school students and mentoring them to realize their college dreams, then take a look at the position description here.
Apply to be a Project Coordinator! This is a temporary position affiliated with the Tang Institute, an on-campus ideas lab at Phillips Academy (Andover, MA) dedicated to strengthening teaching and learning at our school and beyond.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide pedagogical support and research for Tang Fellow projects. This may include collaborating with faculty, developing and revising curricular materials, researching external educational institutions, and surveying the educational literature and landscape for relevant projects. A background in DEI work is of particular interest here.
- Help design assessment metrics for Tang Institute projects
- Document and capture learning of past Tang Institute projects in a manner that can be easily shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Beginning March 2023, Provide significant program coordination for the Workshop, a term-long experiential learning project: manage the Mastery Transcript process, support student research and learning, coordinate alumni guest speakers and help lead off-campus learning opportunities
- As needed, drive students to off-campus research sites in academy-owned transportation and chaperone them for the duration of their stay
- Provide relevant project coordination for Workshop 10, a pilot version of the Workshop for 10th graders
- As needed, help with the preparation of visual materials such as pamphlets, brochures, and presentations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5-7 years of classroom teaching experience and a graduate degree
- The ability to offer ongoing pedagogical coaching and support to Tang projects
- Demonstrated background in DEI work
- Capacity to help develop Tang Institute project assessment framework in collaboration with the Director of the Tang Institute and other members of the Andover community, especially the Assistant Head of School for Analytic Support and Assessment
- Background in teacher coaching and professional development
- Strong writing, research, and interview skills
- Strong organizational skills
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- This person will drive students in Phillips Academy-owned vehicles, especially during the spring term of 2023. An up-to-date driver’s license is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, interest in related topics a plus
- Three to five years’ experience with project coordination or other supportive and administrative roles
- Basic research capacity, technical experience, and interest a plus
As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, our top priority is safety. Accordingly, the Academy will require, subject to disability and religious accommodation exceptions under federal and state law, that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Phillips Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon successful CORI/SORI, ADP authorization form (for RMV record), and fingerprinting background checks, as well as unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
To apply, visit https://andover.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=890.
Boston Public Schools (BPS) has recently launched their early hiring pool positions for SY23-24 for academic and non academic positions within our district so this would truly be helpful.
For more information on academic positions, please visit: https://bostonpublicschools.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=30625
For more information on non academic positions, please visit: https://bostonpublicschools.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=30626
BPS also has open positions currently live on their TalentEd website.
Camp Akeela, a summer camp for children and teens who have been diagnosed with ASD (Level 1) or similar social communication disorders, is beginning their hiring season for summer 2023 and are looking for another group of passionate students to work with us at camp this summer.