GDAE’s program in Green Economics, under the direction of Senior Research Associate Jonathan Harris, seeks to develop economic and social analyses of the issues involved in a transition to a fully sustainable economy with renewable energy, regenerative agriculture, clean and efficient industry, and stable population.
- Ecological Economics of the Green New Deal, August 2019
- 19-01 “Responding to Economic and Ecological Deficits“ April 2019. Jonathan M. Harris
- 18-01 “China’s Carbon Market: Accelerating a Green Economy in China and Reducing Global Emissions“ April 2018. Yifei Zhang, Jonathan M. Harris, and Jin Li
- 13-03 “Population, Resources, and Energy in the Global Economy: A Vindication of Herman Daly’s Vision“ February 2013. Jonathan M. Harris (Also available in French)
- 13-02 “Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms“ February 2013. Jonathan M. Harris (Also available in Spanish, French and Chinese)