The Hirsh Library has begun a trial subscription to the Cochrane Library. A collection of databases from Wiley-Blackwell publishing, Cochrane Library contains different types of independent evidence to assist in healthcare decision-making.
The Cochrane Library includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
It’s updated throughout the month with new and updated reviews and protocols which are published as soon as they are ready. The trial is ongoing until 7/31/13.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Need a study break? Join us for a cup of tea Wed 4/26 at 3pm | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/u0pwgn9P0H 02:04:03 PM April 25, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The next gluten-level obsession could be lectins https://t.co/DEjES4Z543 03:15:00 PM April 24, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Library of Congress released a fascinating history of card catalogs. Wait, come back! https://t.co/cRnENWj7vk via @voxdotcom 09:08:31 AM April 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Anatomical Models | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/KntyJ9pPA4 10:12:25 AM April 20, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook