The Hirsh Library has begun a trial subscription to the Cochrane Library. A collection of databases from Wiley-Blackwell publishing, Cochrane Library contains different types of independent evidence to assist in healthcare decision-making.
The Cochrane Library includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
It’s updated throughout the month with new and updated reviews and protocols which are published as soon as they are ready. The trial is ongoing until 7/31/13.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AAPHDnews: Teach Kids How Water Can Help Keep Their Mouths Healthy! https://t.co/jtnXKGTnau (Photo: Bill Hughes, AP) https://t.co/7PhHM… about 57 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Teeth_Matter: Powerful images of toothbrushes from around the globe remind us that some families lack access to them https://t.co/QDtCi… about 58 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mayoclinicsport: Childhood obesity is a major problem in the U.S. Teach your kids a healthy lifestyle from a young age: https://t.co/J1… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Scientists have concocted mental fitness regimens to strengthen weak thinking skills in students—in effect, m... https://t.co/E3… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hospitals aim to stop vote on how they’re paid https://t.co/sjJuPEX8ft via @BostonGlobe about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Speaking of #TBT... why do we get nostalgic, anyway? https://t.co/SftDskKPT9 https://t.co/0ULAXPQIT6 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook