DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NEJM: NEJM Quick Take videos provide a 2-min summary of an article’s findings and implications. Discover these videos now: https://t.co… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Finding a job in #dentistry: https://t.co/R4wbdoXQoe #oldpost https://t.co/3J0APeGP5V about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FletcherSchool: How can genomic medicine be an international collaboration? Dr. @eric_lander to share insights on 1/26. Details: https:… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ever wonder what is lurking in the dark alcove behind the library service desk? | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/iGDCpYTHVC about 8 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: Double down on securing your identity & data with two-factor Authentication (2FA). Become an early adopter! https://t… 04:26:44 PM January 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: "Celebrity based medicine may be fact-free." @mgtmccartney on how well intentioned stories urging action may harm https://t… 03:49:51 PM January 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook