DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Printing on the 4th floor of the library is currently unavailable. Please print on the 5th floor of the library. Thank you! about 47 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today: The 'hellish' conditions that forged the building blocks of life, a punk rock frog, and other science stories. http://t.… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 22% of native species under pressure | New England’s plants face significant threat, report says http://t.co/76NEKQJepp via @BostonGlobe about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have extended hours this weekend! The Library Service Desk is open 10AM-10PM Saturday and Sunday. http://t.co/LuQaC8wqK5 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: New Issue Brief From #Ithaka: “Streamlining Access to Scholarly Resources” http://t.co/wQ0ybhRlrD #libr… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leo is here to help you with printing! Check out our new Ask Leo blog post here: http://t.co/92jDTgkebN http://t.co/Ft6i7Wldwr 10:47:14 AM March 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook