Kate Thornhill, HHSL’s Collections Management Assistant since 2011, recently accepted a position at Lesley University’s College of Art and Design as their Visual Resources Curator.
Today was Kate’s last day and we will all miss her, but are overjoyed that she has the opportunity to do great things in a position she admits is her “dream job”.
Kate says she will miss “…the warmth and friendliness of everyone who works in the library,” but is excited to be embarking on a new phase of her career where she can be more involved with her true passion for the visual arts and digital humanities.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: ICYMI: White House announces major investments in preventing #childhunger. Friedman's @usfoodpolicy contributed: https:… about 15 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TOOTH CUTE! <3 https://t.co/t70YsvHxOn about 52 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental schools adopt strategy to combat opioid abuse https://t.co/1B9NEn6auv via @BostonGlobe about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep an eye on our brothers and sisters during this cold snap! https://t.co/i3pCXJK3mT about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Consumers aren’t wild about genetic testing — nor are doctors https://t.co/nWfvc2A7WY via @statnews about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you know that we're hiring? Vacancy for a librarian in the R&I Department: https://t.co/xOzid2fIAB about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook