Currently viewing the tag: "FirstConsult"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 40 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @open_con: It's #OAWeek 2016! Visit this portal to see what steps you can take to put Open in Action! https://t.co/ilLQdVl4bk #OpenAcce… about 51 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Maximizing access to lifesaving #hepatitis C treatment is a priority for WHO https://t.co/MQ0w74xQZE #HepC about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fun fact: study buddies are medically proven to make your life better. about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stuck on campus to wait for the MBTA to resume full service? Why not swing by the desk and de-stress by making a st… https://t.co/dIO0xbMrDp about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Five people taken to hospitals for treatment of smoke inhalation after train overheats at Back Bay Station https://t.co/zE… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook