Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @UNEP: How are children exposed to lead? Dust|soil|toys|food|liquids… Learn more: https://t.co/dYogr3T3aI #BanLeadPaint #LPPW2016 https:… about 19 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Working with @macfound, Friedman can help solve the #NutritionCrisis in America. Watch: https://t.co/W1nYkPoSY1 #100and… about 30 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHOWPRO: Motivated, well-trained and trusted health workers play a crucial role to #EndPolio. https://t.co/gTQlnTRnRS about 57 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LillyMusicLib: It's OA (Open Access) Week! Where is your fave place to find free music for projects? Here's one of ours: https://t.co/a… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Top 10 Reasons to Publish #OpenAccess | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/pyg71yvtXx about 19 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To celebrate #OpenAccessWeek, come create a button or magnet using public domain images! At the library service des… https://t.co/0maUjY0uZx about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook