Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- TBBC event: A Career in Venture & BD without an MBA, with Dr. Sweeney, Tue, March 18, 5PM in Sackler 114W. For info: http://t.co/L71MWGrbtN. about 28 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nnlmpnr: New Drug Information subject guide. National Library of Medicine answers most frequently asked questions http://t.co/vIULYhthBb about 40 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH_ORWH: .@theNCI scientist Dr. Elaine Jaffe on balancing career & life, p. 29 http://t.co/cU5WFXfaaL #WomensHistoryMonth http://t.c… about 43 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/1zz6n3JuKp St. Paddy's Day fun on the way- vote Mon & help us win BotB! @TuftsDental @JMHNRCA @NutritionCerts about 23 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTech: Vaxess has been selected as ViE Award finalist for #silk based #vaccine stabilization technology: http://t.co/YdzgdAGm7j about 23 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Happy World Wide Web anniversary! http://t.co/rdbiJyYHY9 Submitted 25 years today: "Information Management: A Proposal." #vagu… about 23 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook