The support of our sponsors and donors allows us to continue to pursue our mission: To build sustainable prosperity in a changing global environment through rigorous, policy-relevant, interdisciplinary research and training of the next generation of leaders.
80% CIERP’s operating budget comes from sponsored research grants and donors. We gratefully acknowledge the support of our current sponsors:
- BP International Limited
- The Energy Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Smith Richardson Foundation
- Darrell Climate Results Fund
- The Mint Energy Research Fund
- Barbara Kates-Garnick, F73, F78, F84 (MA, MALD, PhD) and Marc B. Garnick, M.D.
- Generous anonymous donors
To give online to CIERP:
- Go to the Tufts giving page
- Under ‘Select a School’ choose ‘Fletcher’
- Under ‘Select an Area’ choose ‘CIERP – Fletcher Fund’
To give by U.S. mail to CIERP:
Please make your check payable to ‘Trustees of Tufts College,’ include a note specifying ‘CIERP – Fletcher Fund,’ and mail to:
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
The Fletcher School
128 Professors Row
Medford, MA 02155-7082 USA
For more information:
If you are interested in sponsoring a research program or underwriting an element of student training such as internships or Research Assistantships, please contact Penny Storey in CIERP or Robert Sherburne in the Office for Development and Alumni Relations.
Learn more about Giving to Fletcher here.