The holiday season is the perfect time for some leisure reading. Whether you need something to read on the plane, train or bus ride home, or if you get to stay in town and rest, there’s plenty here at Hirsh for you to choose from. Make sure to stop by our newly expanded leisure reading section the next time you’re on the 4th floor of the Sackler building. Below are the latest titles to be added to our collection:
- In the Midst of Winter : A Novel by Isabel Allende
- Seven Days of Us : A Novel by Francesca Hornak
The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott
The Stars are Fire by Anita Shreve
- Wonder Valley by Ivy Pochoda
- The Locals : A Novel by Jonathan Dee
- Fresh Complaint : Stories by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Last Ballad by Wiley Cash
- Code girls : The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers of World War II by Liza Mundy
- Hostage by Guy Delisle
- It’s Not Yet Dark by Simon Fitzmaurice
- Where the Past Begins : A Writer’s Memoir by Amy Tan
As always, if there’s a book we don’t have that you think we should own, please do let us know by recommending a purchase.
Tags4th floor affiliation books Boston circulation crafts electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab funlab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours leisure reading library fun lab library service desk library staff new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops reserves resources staff statistics summer survey tea Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome! writing consultants writing help
Follow us @TuftsHHSL!Twitter feed is not available at the moment.