Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @marty_walsh: Today the City mourns together. http://t.co/zwJja83wdK http://t.co/ZBNX0XJocJ about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO_Europe: Chikungunya has been identified in nearly 40 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas http://t.co/IeK3Ze8AgY about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: We Can Now Send Thoughts Directly between Brains http://t.co/TOIR6UPcA6 about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sixth Floor Now Open! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/JAZNZVtZHd about 6 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes in Causing Autism http://t.co/0HZIor5YzB about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Updated information regarding Ebola is available on http://t.co/pj2l11CihX http://t.co/M4VQOQIn1M http://t.co/4K9KqtsmMA 01:54:50 PM October 29, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook