Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NEJM: NEJM Quick Take videos provide a 2-min summary of an article’s findings and implications. Discover these videos now: https://t.co… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Finding a job in #dentistry: https://t.co/R4wbdoXQoe #oldpost https://t.co/3J0APeGP5V about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FletcherSchool: How can genomic medicine be an international collaboration? Dr. @eric_lander to share insights on 1/26. Details: https:… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ever wonder what is lurking in the dark alcove behind the library service desk? | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/iGDCpYTHVC about 8 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: Double down on securing your identity & data with two-factor Authentication (2FA). Become an early adopter! https://t… 04:26:44 PM January 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: "Celebrity based medicine may be fact-free." @mgtmccartney on how well intentioned stories urging action may harm https://t… 03:49:51 PM January 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook