TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The library service desk is open 10AM-10PM today! http://t.co/1w3odcSkUu about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "What's the quality of the food we are eating? How do we define quality?"-- @Dmozaffarian via @HealthDayEditor: http://… 02:29:01 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2015: the Year of the Ugly Vegetable? http://t.co/AjRRiV99QZ via @usnews 12:16:05 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live near the Medford campus? Go check it out - lots of fun! https://t.co/1ev24et78G 12:01:12 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc When you search a database like PubMed? 10:50:49 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc 2dary prev. of CAD, yes? Does this info help :-)? [Tufts login required] http://t.co/14qpqGtpig 10:34:50 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook