This weekend, May 10 & 11, we have extended hours for one last time this year. The Service Desk at the Hirsh Library will be open 10am to 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, free coffee Sunday night on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes!
And as a reminder: if you are graduating, please make sure to return all books by May 14. We need to have them back so you can graduate smoothly and on time!
If you have any questions, you can always call us at 617-636-6706.
This Saturday, May 18, the Service Desk on the 4th floor will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.
We at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish a hearty congratulations to all of the students graduating this weekend! They all put a stupendous amount of work into their degrees, and deserve every bit of adulation.
We’d also like to offer a special congrats to the graduates who have been working here at HHSL: Mikhael Andaya, Shugufa Basij-Rasikh, Joseph Ogbonna, and Sharda Patel. Thank you for all of your hard work and help, and we wish you the best of luck in your future careers!
Have a good weekend, and congratulations again!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library congratulates the class of 2013 on their matches!
On Friday, March 15th, Tufts’ medical graduates officially find out their residency destinations at noon. We expect to be abuzz with activity on the 4th floor from about 11am-2pm.
The library service desk will remain open for all students, faculty and staff who need assistance during that time.
Photo modified from nlmAdestiny on Flickr.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: What's wrong with this woman who gets thinner and thinner after a simple cold? http://t.co/B7tmC6Ty8D about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Boston Massacre | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Nkc1wGg7Gz about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #WorldBookDay! http://t.co/ECdHhrT31g about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsStdntServ: Looking for some free fun activities in Boston this March? Here are some great ideas: http://t.co/dGcV3jjuCs about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Officials are warning people to keep off frozen Charles River http://t.co/PwLg00RtTw http://t.co/Np18JNsKhD 12:03:27 PM March 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: The final tally is in. Here are the sounds you find most annoying. http://t.co/tGtnBWbHy4 03:55:45 PM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook