Congratulations to all of our 2015 graduates!
Celebrate all of your hard work and accomplishments! We look forward to the great work we know you will do in the future!
*Please note that this Saturday, May 16, the Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.*
This weekend, May 10 & 11, we have extended hours for one last time this year. The Service Desk at the Hirsh Library will be open 10am to 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, free coffee Sunday night on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes!
And as a reminder: if you are graduating, please make sure to return all books by May 14. We need to have them back so you can graduate smoothly and on time!
If you have any questions, you can always call us at 617-636-6706.
This Saturday, May 18, the Service Desk on the 4th floor will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.
We at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish a hearty congratulations to all of the students graduating this weekend! They all put a stupendous amount of work into their degrees, and deserve every bit of adulation.
We’d also like to offer a special congrats to the graduates who have been working here at HHSL: Mikhael Andaya, Shugufa Basij-Rasikh, Joseph Ogbonna, and Sharda Patel. Thank you for all of your hard work and help, and we wish you the best of luck in your future careers!
Have a good weekend, and congratulations again!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library congratulates the class of 2013 on their matches!
On Friday, March 15th, Tufts’ medical graduates officially find out their residency destinations at noon. We expect to be abuzz with activity on the 4th floor from about 11am-2pm.
The library service desk will remain open for all students, faculty and staff who need assistance during that time.
Photo modified from nlmAdestiny on Flickr.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @marionnestle: Politico's the money behind the fight over the dietary guidelines, out from behind the paywall. http://t.co/LpaXOTDqbn about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Author and @TuftsMedSchool faculty @aliabucci with her new book! http://t.co/3KplOj3Kp9 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @aliabucci: @TuftsHHSL shows off @TuftsMedSchool faculty publications, including my book on #alzheimersdisease! http://t.co/ePhs0IjFmx about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: VIDEO: Incredible story of Tufts MC NICU staffer who has fostered & adopted babies born w/narcotic addiction. @WGBH ht… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Grow Primitive Human Kidneys In A Dish http://t.co/YkeaezJolR about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NobelPrize: BREAKING NEWS The 2015 #NobelPrize in Chemistry is awarded to Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar: http://t.co/mlgE… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook