Everyone here at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to welcome the new medical class of 2020! We look forward to meeting you at library orientation today, August 9th, where you’ll get the chance to learn more about the library and all the resources that are available to you. (We’ve had a few renovations since the photo above was taken in 1907).
Your pre-clinical liaison librarian is Stephen Gabrielson, so don’t hesitate to contact him if you have any questions or need any library help!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to welcome new students starting at Tufts this fall! Today, August 12th, will be the first round of library orientation for incoming medical students. This year we are changing the format of orientation from a guided tour throughout the library to a more explorative way to discover what the library has to offer. There will be stations located throughout floors 4 and 5 of the library where staff will give information about the different areas of the library. Make sure to collect stamps from all stations to be entered into a raffle to win prizes! Here is the orientation schedule so far:
- August 12th: Medical
- August 14th: MBS
- August 26th: Friedman
- August 27th: Dental
- August 28th: Dental
We look forward to working with all of you, and have fun at orientation!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Next week we resume our #FriedmanSeminar series! Tune in live at noon, 1/25 for a talk feat. @fangfang141516. Info: htt… 10:59:17 AM January 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Drugs For Rare Diseases Have Become Uncommonly Rich Monopolies https://t.co/UYLg2vvMx8 09:57:26 AM January 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're interested in how the media handles difficult subjects. And we're in favor of creative use of stock photos. https://t.co/TzVNwO1XwM 09:39:12 AM January 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parents View New Peanut Guidelines With Guilt and Skepticism https://t.co/tqOQ75deqj 11:16:37 AM January 12, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FletcherSchool: We've got to give the #Trump admin. some space to shape the view of their policies: more from Dean @stavridisj https://… 12:38:45 PM January 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Joanna Bedell, MD & her sisters are identical triplets - and all 3 complete their OB/GYN residencies this year! https:… 12:12:28 PM January 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook