Our college admissions counseling company, Winning Ivy Prep, is growing fast and we’re creating a massive impact on the families that we serve. We are hiring a remote college admissions coach to work with our students to meet demand.As a college admissions coach, you will report directly to the CEO and work with her closely on the roster of students that you will directly serve. If you are interested in empowering high school students and mentoring them to realize their college dreams, then take a look at the position description here.
- Ability to work at least 10-15 hours/week
- The college admissions process is very seasonable. You will see an uptick in the number of hours starting June to December. This timeline goes through Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays.
- It is important to be available over email for students and parents during key deadline weeks in the event of last-minute questions.
- Ability to commit for at least one year
- Our college counseling services are delivered year-round to seniors, juniors, and sophomores, whose engagement with us typically lasts from 1 to 3 years. To ensure consistency and quality in our services, we look for coaches who are ready to commit to a longer engagement as well.
The pay rate for the College Admissions Coach position is commensurate with one’s experience and usually varies between $35 – $45 per hour