Please use the link below to find more information about the position. https://freudigmanbillings.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13&source=aWQ9MTQ%3D
Calling all teaching assistants, teachers, and faculty looking for a fun, rewarding way to spend Summer 2022!
The Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth (CTY) offers enriching summer opportunities for students and professionals interested in instructing or supporting very bright and engaged students in a challenging and nurturing academic community unlike any other.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants and Instructors for various Humanities, Science, Math, Computer Science and Writing courses! We have Day and Residential Sites (room & board provided at Residential Sites!).
Site locations are listed on our website. We are also looking for several other positions (administrative, residential assistants, counselors, etc) to support these site locations!
Somerville High School just posted a new 0.8 FTE Biology position for Semester 2, because of larger than expected enrollment numbers of newcomer students. We are looking for a candidate to teach four sections of SEI Biology, and there is a good chance that there will be a long-term position available after this year.
We are hoping to fill the position by the start of semester 2 – here is a link to the posting on SchoolSpring:
For further information, please reach out to
Marianna Zimbardo Hosking, M.A.T., M. Ed
Science Department Chair
Somerville High School
617-629-5250 ext. 615200
Pronouns: she, her, hers
THE POSITION:AmeriCorps VISTA is an opportunity for Americans of many ages and backgrounds to give their time and talent to get things done. No matter what you’re passionate about, where you’re from, or why you choose to serve, AmeriCorps VISTA is your chance to be the greater good. Given the opportunity to selectively apply for your respective service program, applicants get the opportunity to receive practical work experience at an established organization for the duration of their term at one of many of our service sites around the United States Examples of jobs and industries to work with include:
- Expand access to technology in rural areas
- Obtain safe and affordable housing for veterans and military families
- Organize volunteers to mentor children from low-income families
- And so much more!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be a US Citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident, and a person lawful residing in the state
- Location Preference – choose to apply to 10 different opportunities at numerous locations around the United States
- Living allowance – equal to the poverty line in the service’s respective county
- Relocation Allowance – if you move 50+ miles from your home
- End of Service Award – equal to the current amount the Pell grant (~6000)
- Healthcare Benefits
- Non-Competitive Eligibility (NCE) – have priority and easier access to federal positions
- Professional Development Training
- Many More… https://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/americorps/americorps-programs/americorps-vista/life-vista-member
Thank you for your interest in working at Park Street School. Park Street School is in the Beacon Hill neighborhood of Boston and educates students from toddler to sixth grade in a continuous, integrated, Christian-based learning environment. Exemplifying a Christian worldview, Park Street School is an equal opportunity employer and is continuously striving to maintain a faculty and staff with varying backgrounds and cultural experiences.
Park Street School is grounded in a content-rich curriculum that lays a foundation of knowledge which is built upon and expanded in each grade. Our children engage in hands-on activities, learn to think creatively, and solve problems methodically. Their growth as unique individuals – academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically – is fostered with intention in a nurturing environment. They develop a strong sense of self and place, learning to invest in their communities and the world around them. Values that we hold high are trustworthiness, honesty, diligence, open communication, fairness, and politeness. All employees and volunteers at Park Street School work together to fulfill the school’s mission statement. We expect to employ professionals who will work beyond job descriptions, creating both a fulfilling career environment and very successful outcomes for our students.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Technology Manager
- Educational Technology Specialist
- Associate Elementary Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- Elementary School Principal
Please email email@example.com for complete job descriptions and application instructions.