Please use the link below to find more information about the position. https://freudigmanbillings.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13&source=aWQ9MTQ%3D
seeks tutoring and academic support for our high school student 2-3
times per week. The ideal candidate will have experience working with
kids, ability to help with Spanish, Math, and support executive
functioning tasks. Tutor must
be able to use their own transportation/public transportation to our
West Medford home (1.8 miles from campus). We are ideally seeking
someone who is available both fall and spring semesters. $40 per hour
Please email Lmgardinier@gmail.com to express interest and discuss details.
Bourne High School Bourne Public Schools Bourne, Massachusetts
Job ID: 3828467
Application Deadline: Posted until Filled Posted : April 4, 2022
Starting Date: August 29, 2022
The Bourne Public Schools is seeking engaging, energetic educators to join our team! We value diversity and welcome applications from educators who believe in our three educational pillars of: 1.) Building Community, 2.) Promoting Equity, and 3.) Striving for Excellence. BPS has a strong reputation for inclusive practices and promoting a welcoming environment for students and staff through our Bourne to Be (B2B) values of respect, responsibility and safety.
BPS has four excellent schools organized by grade bands (PK-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12) and a student population of approximately 1,600.
The town of Bourne is a small seaside community situated on both sides of the Cape Cod Canal. Educators enjoy living in and around
the town or have an easy commute on major highways (I-195, I-495 or RT-3). Salary is regionally competitive.
Discover the Bourne Advantage by visiting our website at www.bourneps.org .
Policy # JD76
BOURNE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Reports to: Principal, Assistant Principal and Department Head
Job Goal: To instruct students in accordance with the educational philosophy, course objectives, and curriculum of the District.
To provide maximum learning opportunities for students in accordance with program objectives and each student’s abilities, interests,
To continuously develop his/her professional knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviors in order to improve the educational opportunities of his/her students.
1. Instructs students in accordance with the District’s philosophy of education, policies, and curriculum.
2. Directs the teaching/learning process toward the achievement of program goals, establishes specific objectives for all lessons, and
communicates these objectives to students.
3. Is prepared to instruct students assigned and has written documentation (e.g., plan book) of preparation.
4. Diagnoses the learning needs of students in terms of the curriculum objectives on a continuous basis and seeks the assistance of District specialists as required
5. Employs a variety of instructional techniques, materials, and instructional media, consistent with the needs, interests, and abilities of
the students and the objectives of the curriculum
6. Assesses the progress of students in terms of curriculum objectives on a continuous basis and provides progress reports as required 7. Sets a positive example for students and community by demonstrating respect and concern for students and an awareness of community values.
B. Classroom Management
1. Manages and fully utilizes class time for instructional purposes.
2. Establishes and maintains a classroom environment conducive to learning and teaching.
3. Assists the administration in implementing policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
4. Promotes appropriate student behavior and attends to students’ misbehavior when it occurs in the teacher’s presence or whenever it is brought to the teacher’s attention (e.g., hallways, cafeteria, washrooms, and grounds).
5. Takes reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
1. Conducts school-related activities in conformity with School Committee policies and administrative regulations.
2. Cooperates with administrators and others in developing and supporting school activities and maintaining an atmosphere conducive to learning and teaching.
3. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with colleagues and supervisors.
4. Maintains accurate student records as required by law, School Committee policy and administrative regulations.
5. Takes and records attendance accurately in classes and/or homeroom, notes attendance patterns and reports unusual and/or excessive absenteeism to supervisory personnel and parents.
6. Conducts routine assignments with accuracy, promptness and efficiency.
7. Maintains an accurate inventory of materials and supplies used in carrying out assignments.
8. Performs all other duties as required by the school administration.
D. Parent/Community Relationship
1. Makes provision for being available to students and parents for education-related purposes.
2. Establishes and maintains communication (oral and written) with students and their parents concerning both the academic and behavioral progress of all assigned students.
3. Solicits appropriately the help of parent(s) as required in the education of their children.
4. Maintains good humor, enthusiasm, initiative, and integrity with students and parents and has a positive working relationship with them.
E. Curriculum Development
1. Assists in the development of curriculum and methods of course/students evaluation in cooperation with department colleagues and the administration.
F. Professional Development
1. Incorporates constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement in performance made by supervisors
2. Continuously self evaluates professional effectiveness in areas of curriculum classroom performance, and teacher-student, staff and
community relationship in order to maintain and/or improve professional competence.
3. Keeps abreast of new developments in his/her instructional discipline(s) and successful educational. Practices and programs in order to improve the quality of the educational experiences of his/her students.
Demonstrated ability to instruct secondary school students and to maintain purpose and order in the classroom and all other areas of the school.
Commitment to continuously improve professional competence.
Demonstrated ability to design and deliver instruction to facilitate learning consistent with the philosophy, goals, curriculum and policies as established by the School Committee and the needs and interests of the students.
Terms of Employment: Salary, benefits, and work year established by agreement between the Bourne School Committee and the Bourne Education Association.
Evaluation: Performance shall be evaluated by the Principal and/or his/her designees.
Position Type: Full-time
Positions Available: 1
Job Categories : Classroom Teacher > Math: Algebra
Classroom Teacher > Math: Calculus Classroom Teacher > Math: General Classroom Teacher > Math: Geometry
Candidates with a Certification in Mathematics 8-12
Experience teaching calculus/AP calculus preferred but engaging, motivated educators should apply Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Amy Cetner , Principal
75 Waterhouse Rd
Bourne, Massachusetts 02532
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Apply for this job online at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?3828467
A list of teaching jobs which need to be filled for the fall semester:
Please visit the following links for the job description and application information.
HS Spanish Teacher
HS Math Teacher
HS Physics Teacher
HS Chemistry Teacher
HS Biology Teacher
HS English Teacher
HS History Teacher
Lexington Singapore School runs Singapore Math enrichment classes in Lexington MA for preSchool to High School. Students are challenged with critical thinking problem-based questions in a fun and collaborative environment.
Grade Levels and Experience
We’re looking for experienced math teachers to teach grades from pre-K (3 yr-old) to 11th grade classes. Experience in Singapore math is not required. Class assignments will be made according to experience and preference. We will provide training and materials.
Weekly small group lessons are conducted in-person. You should be available to teach at our Lexington, MA location after regular school hours and/or on weekends.
What you can expect
Expect a fulfilling teaching opportunity in a nurturing and welcoming environment. Our classes are kept small so that learning can be optimized. Our unique curriculum adapts the standard Singapore math materials to the local requirements. Training will be provided and teachers are supported by experienced math teachers and trainers from Singapore.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Part-time
Salary: $ 40 Per Hour
Full-time Math Teacher Watkinson School, offering inventive teaching to Hartford and surrounding communities since 1881, seeks a full-time Math Teacher who has the ability to cover a variety of classes and topics, ranging from Algebra to Pre-Calculus. Successful applicants will demonstrate creative approaches to instruction and a commitment to reaching all students. Applicants must possess enthusiasm for working in a dynamic environment, teaching heterogeneously grouped classes, and developing and sustaining positive relationships with parents, faculty, school leadership, and staff. The successful applicant will be current in the field of study and passionate about developing relevant and timely curricula. Responsibilities include teaching classes across several levels of the Math Department. Other duties include supervising clubs, being an academic advisor, and taking on other aspects of school life and activity. A degree in a related field is highly preferred. The ideal candidate is a passionate and skillful educator and collaborator who is eager to invest their talents in becoming part of. a thriving academic community. They will bring their full self and identity to our community to teach and lead students in learning about the field and themselves.They will be committed to anti-racist education and teaching that focuses on inclusivity. Watkinson is an equal opportunity employer and an open and affirming community that seeks candidates of diverse backgrounds. This 10-month position will begin in mid-August 2022. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com
7th Grade Math Teacher
Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School is an established public middle school offering a rich project based, interdisciplinary curriculum. Teachers are empowered by the inclusive and collaborative nature of their roles. Position open for next September. Teachers must be certified and highly qualified. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please email a letter of interest, resume and 3 references to:
Catherine O’Leary, Associate Director
Deadline for application: Open until filled
Please see our website at: www.cclighthouseschool.org
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Categories : Classroom Teacher > Middle Grades
Classroom Teacher > Math: General
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Catherine O’Leary
- 195 Route 137
- Harwich, Massachusetts 02645
- Phone: 774-408-7994
- Email: click here
|7th Grade Math Teacher job in Harwich, Massachusettswww.schoolspring.com|
Looking for 4 Mid-Year Teacher Hires at a Public Charter School in Providence, RI. Specifically looking for
- 5th Grade History Teacher
- 6th Grade SPED Teacher
- 7th Grade Math Teacher
- 8th Grade History Teacher
If you are interested in learning more about the positions available, please contact Mycah.
Mycah Hogan (he/him/his)
Dean of Enrichment & Expeditions
Achievement First Providence Academy Middle School
370 Hartford Avenue| Providence, RI 02909
O: 401-347-1120 | M: 401-213-5714
The Robertson Center’s Real Value of Math Class webinar is less than one week away! Join us on Tuesday, October 19th at 4PM EDT for a discussion on the power and potential of math class when thinking is front and center. You’ll hear from a panel of experts including former NASA astronaut Dr. Bernard Harris, Jr., math education change agent Steve Leinwand, Citizen Math’s Karim Ani, and SA math leader Laura Drechsel about how and why conceptual math can encourage creative thinking and real-world problem solving.
What is so special about Success is our dual mission– to provide our kids a great education, but also to advocate across the country to change public policies that prevent so many children from having access to opportunity.
To move this mission forward, Success Academy built the Robertson Center which is built for educators across the country! The Center hosts programming and events throughout the year for educators and anyone that believes in the power of public education and are interested in discussing and learning how to create magical classrooms with inspiring teaching!
Also, we’ll release some brand new SA math curriculum during the event. Come join us to get a first look at these exciting elementary and middle school resources that will support great thinking in math.
For more information about the event, please contact Hillary.