You now have complete access to the NEW Diversity & Culture in Healthcare eBook Collection from OVID! HHSL’s acquisition of this eBook collection was funded by the Hirsh family.
Issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in healthcare are of utmost importance —This valuable collection contains the below titles in support of this key area of medical education and practice, to allow for well-informed, culturally sensitive healthcare:
- The Diversity Promise: Success in Academic Surgery and Medicine Through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Migration, Ethnicity, Race, and Health in Multicultural Societies
- Forensic Social Work: Psychosocial and Legal Issues Across Diverse Populations and Settings
- Health Care Politics, Policy, and Services: A Social Justice Analysis
- Public Health Ethics and the Social Determinants of Health
- LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Let’s Talk Vaccines: A Clinician’s Guide to Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Saving Lives
- Public Health Nutrition: Rural, Urban, and Global Community-Based Practice
Tags4th floor affiliation books Boston circulation crafts electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab funlab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours leisure reading library fun lab library service desk library staff new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops reserves resources staff statistics summer survey tea Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome! writing consultants writing help
Follow us @TuftsHHSL!Twitter feed is not available at the moment.