We have big news! We will be resuming Collaboration Room reservations at 8am on Tuesday, October 12th! In preparation, we wanted to (re)introduce you to these popular spaces.

What are the collaboration rooms? 

Collaboration rooms are small rooms that groups of two or more Health Sciences students can reserve for active work on course-related assignments, such as projects or presentations. Each collaboration room has a whiteboard and a video screen to help you with your collaborative work.

Where are the collaboration rooms? 

You’ll find them all on the 5th floor of the library, mostly near the public computer area.

How do I reserve a room? 

Visit our Collaboration Rooms page to see the schedule and book a room.

How long can you reserve a room for?

Each group may make one booking per day for maximum of four hours and may make up to three bookings per week.

When can I make a reservation?

You must make a reservation by 11:59pm the night before the reservation and you may book up to two weeks in advance.

How will I know if a room is reserved? 

We will have a schedule posted outside the room. Users without reservations must vacate the room when requested by users with valid reservations.

Can I show up to use the room any time with my reserved block?

No, you must claim your room within 15 minutes of your reservation start time. If you don’t, the room will revert to a first come, first-served usage policy.

Do I have to make a reservation to use a room? 

No, if there is a reservation you can use the room on a first-come, first-served basis.

Does everyone in my group need to wear a mask? 

Yes! Per university policy, everyone must wear a mask in the building unless you are alone.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.