Seeking a Program Assistant/Intern/Instructor for the 2022-2023 academic school year. All are welcome to apply but a Black/Brown male student in their junior/senior or graduate year is preferred. The responsibilities of the Program Assistant/Intern/Instructor would be the following but are not limited to:
- Attending weekly staff meetings in person and/or online
- Attending weekly Boys’ Room Group Meetings in person and/or online
- Assisting Program Founder with devising weekly curriculum for the kids
- Researching topics assigned by Program Founder
- Organizing and coordinating visits for guest speakers
- Seeking Leadership workshops for participants to attend
- Identifying community service opportunities for participants to attend
- Helping to maintain (Trello) calendar
- Sending weekly informational emails to parents
- Maintaining Social Media posts on FB and IG
- Must be familiar with google docs
The hours needed weekly are anywhere from 6-10 hours.
For more information on this position, click here.
For more information on The Boys’ Room, you can visit their website or view this informational video.